(Build b996) – 9 Aug 2019
- Added a 'use attribute' reference kind to link classes, methods, and other entities to the attribute classes appearing in the declarations. These references used to be plain 'use' references and linked the containing context instead of the entity the attribute was applied to. Moving the reference to the correct context does in some cases change the 'couple' metric for classes with attributes.
- Fixed an issue where C# was not showing the parameters on the IB methods correctly.
- Fixed an issue where C# was not showing the parameters in the UML Class Diagram correctly.
- Moved all references in attribute tags to the declaration they are associated with instead of the enclosing context.
- Updated Und to allow for .vbproj file to be added to an Understand project.
- Removed "Pascal Predefined Variables" from the IB.
- Updated CMake excludes to allow for a better user interaction while adding/editing/removing excludes for filenames as well as directories.