(Build b994) – 24 Jul 2019
- Fixed bug where curly braces used inside interplolated strings caused syntax errors.
- Fixed syntax errors in some cases of nested interpolated strings.
- Write ‘Begin’ reference at the start of the ‘template’ keyword for templated decls
- Fix regression in the reference kind of arguments to C++ operator overloads
- Avoid resolving anonymous namespaces together
- Possible fix for crash generating fortran extensions list report
- Fixed bug where custom truncate column was not correctly applied in parsing.
- Fix possible crash after resolve
- Fixed an issue with the Window Selector not allowing the first click to select a window.