(Build b989) – 30 May 2019
- Fix possible crash on architecture delete.
- Fix failure to visit source by double-clicking on some violations.
- Fix regression in hiding the resolve progress indicator after opening a comparison database.
- Fix occasional stuck drag operation on macOS.
- Fix import of filenames from Fortran Visual Studio projects.
- Added search capablilties to the Project Configuration options menu.
- Added search capabililities to the Understand Settings menu.
- Added a more robust New Project Wizard.
- Added Funciton Pointer call support on UML Sequence Diagram.
- API info metric definitions added on text hover.
- Added a new CountClassCoupledModified metric for C#, Basic, Python, Pascal, and Java. This is the CountClassCoupled metric modified to exclude couples to standard library classes.
- Fixed keybinding issue where the primary and alternate sequences were dissapearing after switching to Visual Studio.net or Emacs in Japanese.
- Avoid converting mapped network drive paths to UNC paths on Windows.
- Add missing references to template template parameters.
- Fix worker process crash on some files when the encoding option is set to a non-default value
- Give template template parameters their own kind.