(Build b964) – 12 Oct 2018
- Fixed bug where references to internal constructors were left as 'unresolved' entities.
- Updated the Dependency Browser and graph Pascal/Delphi removing Predeclared Type entities (Boolean, string, and Char) from being dependencies.
- Fixed an issue with moving architectures from Windows to Unix.
- Made change to remove intialization and finalization routines from the unused program unit report.
- Made changes to track function pointer assignments through properties.
- Fixed highlight range and garbled text when highlighting multibyte characters in find-in-files results.