(Build b961) – 21 Sep 2018
- Cluster Control Flow graph update to allow the visio export to correctly reflect the user expansions done in the gui.
- Fixed bug where include directives with string literal file names did not work. Also, fixed bug where for loop variables were reported as unused if they were only used in the loop control.
- Fixed crash on CMake compile_command.json import.
- Added function to add project name to pages in report.
- Updated the generated html reports with new look.
- Fixed failure to record assignment and function pointer calls through C++ constructor call expressions.
- Fixed several invalid parser syntax errors.