(Build b960) – 14 Sep 2018
- Changed support for Green Hills Ada macro imports to allow lowercase 'define' keywords.
- Updated the new project wizard to allow visual basic projects to enable the Visual Studio import page.
- Fixed a parser crash and some instances where name lookup was incorrect.
- Fixed bug where macros were not used for standard library files.
- Fix errors in Declaration Tree report and Exceptions report, introduced in build 921.
- Added 'assign' reference kind for tracking variable flow across assignment.
- Add initial support for VB 2017 project files.