(Build b951) – 20 Jul 2018
- Added -requireexplicitcheckid which will require a checkid for CodeCheck automatic ignores.
- Added support for '*' as a valid checkID for CodeCheck Automatic Ignores. Und returns a -1 if -requireexplicitcheckid command line arg is passed in and a required checkID is not supplied in the CodeCheck Automatic Ignores.
- Updated CodeCheck Automatic Ignores to include a warning if an invalid checkid name is used.
- Fixed an Und issue where the \# was not functioning correctly when importing @files. This is done by escaping the # with a "\" or another "#".
- Fixed invalid syntax error on some uses of '::new' for array creation.
- Fixed syntax error on the use of a class nested in a generic for a type parameter bound.
- Added support for Java 10 implicitly typed local variables.
- Fixed crash on some uses of self-bounding generics.
- Fixed issues in the Command Window for when a file link has a '.' in the file path besides the file name and html color not showing properly when on the same line as a file link.
- Fixed an issue in User Tools – Command Window where python scripts would display duplicate lines under certain conditions.