(Build b933) – 23 Mar 2018
- Fixed failure to browse to the correct define/declare reference in some cases.
- Updated Project Configuration – C# new references to allow for multiple files to be selected/added at once. Note that the alias field will not be available if mutliple files are added at once but can be added in the edit feature.
- Updated Architecture XML import to allow architecture paths with "/" or "\".
- For c++ strict projects, on call or calledby graphs, show new 'call ptr' references as dotted lines; for all languages, show 'use ptr' references as grey dashed lines.
- For web languages, added SumCyclomatic metrics to functions. These metrics include values for nested anonymous functions.
- For Python, added CountDeclExecutableUnit metric.
- For web languages, added CountDeclExecutableUnit metric for files which counts all defined functions plus the file itself if it contained top level executable code.
- For Pascal/Delphi, added CountDeclExecutableUnit metric.