(Build b928) – 24 Feb 2018
- Changed names of methods that are defined using dotted notation with an implemented interface prefix to include the interface name only in the method full name.
- Fixed regression in analyzing COPY … REPLACING … statements when there are multiple replacements.
- Add support for a few more Unisys extensions.
- Fixed an issue with saving CodeCheck configurations with top level checks.
- For c# and Java, added SumCyclomatic metrics to methods. These metrics include values for nested lambda functions.
- Changed class SumCyclomatic metrics to include values for nested lambda functions.