(Build b926) – 9 Feb 2018
- Fixed bug where no 'rename' relation was created when an unknown entity was renamed.
- Made changes to improve handling of generic method invocations and of lambda expressions passed as parameters.
- Fixed crash on analysis of COPY … REPLACING … statements where the replacement pseudo-text spans multiple lines.
- Removed renaming declarations from the a_notset.pl script results.
- Enable analysis of blocks independent of target.
- Record references to class template arguments in constructor base class initializers.
- Added project option to simplify macro expansion in control flow graph.
- Added missing references to types used in function pointer return and parameter types.