(Build b911) – 22 Sep 2017
- Fixed an issue where CodeCheck detailed descriptions were not showing the entire detailed text.
- Updated TreeMaps to allow users to hide custom scaling outliers.
- Add Codecheck that looks for assignments in 'if statement' conditions. It has an option to ignore the assignment if it is nested in extra parenthesis.
- Fixed bug where include files were not processed during the order parse phase.
- Fixed bug where include commands with '\' did not work correctly.
- Fixed bug where 'import from' and 'export from' statements were not processed correctly, and could result in incorrect dependencies between files.