(Build b900) – 30 Jun 2017
- Updated CodeCheck results treemap options to include Custom Scaling.
- Fixed bug where size information from implicit statements was not added to implicitly defined variables, so 'IMPLICIT REAL*8' created variables of type 'REAL' instead of 'REAL*8'.
- Added a "Expand All" and "Collapse All" option to the Project Browser right click / Dimple menu.
- Fixed Pascal Namespaces list in project config to allow free text, not directory names.
- Added support for Javascipt non-standard syntax using '::' for a bind operator and fixed a syntax error on some uses of 'class' expressions.
- Added support for new async functions and await expressions.
- Fixed bug where unnamed classes in class expressions sometimes resulted in classes with blank names.