(Build b893) – 19 May 2017
- Fixed error dialog when generating graphs.
- Fixed crash on info browser visit shortcuts when the info browser is empty.
- Added a "Show Detailed Architecture Metrics" checkbox to the Project Metric browser window. Please note that enabling the detailed metrics may dramatically increase the time needed to show the metrics depending upon your project size.
- Fixed issue where the application appears to hang after closing some file dialogs on Mac OS.
- Added "Other" class category to the Project Overview Charts for appropriate classes, procedures, methods that are not global, internal, protected, private, default, local, unknown, unnamed and unresolved.
- Fixed bug where the return type text was duplicated on functions with a declaration in a unit interface and a definition in a unit implementation part.
- Fixed bug where nested f-strings could cause syntax errors.
- Fixed syntax error on some print function calls in Python 2.
- Fixed an issue with Ctrl + Up Arrow and Ctrl + Down arrow not working in the code window when the FIF results window is open.
- Fixed bug where a .Invoke call to a delegate did not generate a call reference.