(Build b892) – 12 May 2017
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 16.3, MISRA 2008 rule 6-4-5, MISRA 2004 rule 15.2, and All Check script uncomditionalStatementShallTerminateNonEmptySwitchClauses.upl to use the Control Flow Graph for scanning switch statements.
- Updated Find in Files to allow for event processing when there is an insanely large line being searched and styled.
- Fixed C++ fuzzy parser to handle massive numbers of repeat using clauses within namespaces.
- Updated the Scope List to open automatically if it was open when Understand was closed last.
- Fixed a couple of issues with Python 3.6 variable type hints.
- Added support for Python 3.6 'async' keyword in additional contexts, and for multi-line f-strings. Made change to allow 'yield' statement in f-strings. Also, fixed several syntax issues.
- Fixed syntax error on some uses of '**' and '*' in dictionary/set creation.