(Build b890) – 28 Apr 2017
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2012 rule 21.2 and All Check script CPP_I016_reservedIdentifiersMacrosAndFunctionsShallNotBeDeclared where range based loops were not handled correctly.
- Expanded the CodeCheck Results by File – Check Name column to allow for easier reading of the check name.
- Fixed an issue in CodeCheck UndCC_NextLine() where only one parameter (checkID) was being recognized.
- Updated Configure Project – Files dialog to include a right click "Expand All" and "Collapse All" menu option for directories.
- Fixed an issue with the Web Php function butterfly graph callbys were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed bug when creating a large number of graph files from a script.
- Made changes to make symbol information from several .pyd files in the Python Dlls directories available to the Python parser.
- Updated the File Contents report to show nested classes.
- Fixed sysroot option on Linux.
- Fixed failure to detect headers by include when using named roots.