(Build b888) – 22 Apr 2017
- Japanese Special Build
Includes these build updates:
- Fixed crash on analysis after the annotation dialog has been opened.
- Fixed an issue with Annotation filtering where the filter could possibly give an "Annotations loading error" message.
- Fixed bug where syntax error at end of file gave incorrect line/column number.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2012 rule 5.3, MISRA 2008 rule 2-10-2, and MISRA 2004 rule 5.2 and All Check script scopeHiding.upl where variables defined in for loop condition weren't treated correctly.
- Fixed parser crash when a directory in a project is deleted from disk, but not removed from the project, and an analyze changed files command is executed.
- Added parser option to suppress warning messages for import statements that appear in try-except blocks.
- Removed warning messages for imports of modules available only as .pyd files.
- Fixed an issue with the Refactor Rename tool not finding all of the entity references correctly.
- Fixed the Refactor Extract Function to correctly pass the ~ in C++.