(Build b883) – 1 Apr 2017
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2012 directive 4.5, MISRA 2008 rule 2-10-1 and All Check script differentIdentifiersShallBeTypographicallyUnambiguous.upl where violations triggered on reserved identifiers.
- Added All Check scripts CPP_I016_reservedIdentifiersMacrosAndFunctionsShallNotBeDeclared.upl and CPP_P029_unusedMacroDeclaration.upl to Code Check.
- Fixed a bug where MISRA 2012 rule 21.2 would throw a violation on the built in identifiers __begin, __end and __range.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2012 rule 2.5 when a MACRO defined and used within inactive code threw a violation when using the Fuzzy parser.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2012 rule 17.8 and All Check script CPP_F023_parameterNotModified.upl where the entity named in the violation was the offending function and not the parameter.
- Fixed an issue where adding multiple new editor styles was not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the Most Recently Used tab feature not working correctly.
- Fixed a syntax error on parsing some uses of dictionary argument expansions.
- Added option to disable analysis of unincluded headers in isolation.
- Fixed worker process crash on invalid target settings left over from previous versions.
- Enable exceptions and RTTI unconditionally when targetting PS4.
VISUAL BASIC PARSER
- Added support for generic class instantiations.