(Build b881) – 17 Mar 2017
- Add support for set and modify references in 1750A Assembly parser.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 8.6, MISRA 2008 rule 0-1-10, All Check script identifierWithExternalLinkageOneDefinition.upl, All Check script definedFunctionsCalled.upl, and Scitools Recommended Check definedFunctionsCalled.upl to exclude the C++ standard library.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 20.13 and All Check script validPreprocessingDirective.upl to have an option to ignore GCC directives.
- Updated MISRA 2012 directive 4.4 to include the closest entity name to violation.
- Updated library code checks to test for a definition before throwing a violation.
- Fixed bug in All Check script pointersMustBeInitialized.upl where multiplication inside an array declaration triggered a false positive.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2008 rule 7-3-6 and All Check script usingDirectiveDeclarationsNotInHeaderFiles.upl where define a template in a namespace could cause a false positive.
- Updated the CodeCheck result treemap to allow for image export.
- Instant search, Show search results after clicking on an item in the suggestion popup list.
VISUAL BASIC PARSER
- Made changes so that inactive lines are shown in the editor.
- Fixed problem where some metrics were missing for modules.
- Made change to purge dll file information from the database when dll files are removed from the reference list.
- Added support for Const and If,Elseif,Else,Endif directives.