(Build b878) – 17 Feb 2017
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 17.8 and All Check script CPP_F023_parameterNotModified.upl to no longer test parameters explicitly passed by reference.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 2.3, MISRA 2008 rule 0-1-5, and All Check script UnusedTypeDeclarations.upl to include specializeby references.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 2.3, MISRA 2008 rule 0-1-5, and All Check script UnusedTypeDeclarations.upl to ignore template parameters.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2004 rule 16.5 and All Check script explicitVoidWhenNoParams.upl where the check option to ignore unresolved functions only checked unresolved functions.
- Updated Effective C++ rule 3 to ignore member objects.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 15.5, MISRA 2008 rule 6-6-5, MISRA 2004 rule 14.7, HIS rule 10, and All Check script oneExitPerFunction.upl to ignore lambda functions.
- Switched pointer violations from type *const to const type *.
- Updated 3_potentialConst.upl to no longer flag range based loops.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 15.5, MISRA 2008 rule 6-6-5, MISRA 2004 rule 14.7, HIS rule 10, and All Check script oneExitPerFunction.upl to ignore functions defined with MACROs.
- Fixed problem where large files of inactive code caused slow processing.
- Updated the split window icons to stay selected if being used.
- Control flow graph, Left align collapsed blocks.
IBM ASSEMBLY PARSER
- Added Beta support for Structured Assembly Language Programming for the IBM 390.
- Fixed an issue with Metric Charts showing incorrectly.
- Fixed some memory leaks in the Basic parser and in the control flow graph code.
- Added support for overload resolution involving implicit narrowing type conversions. Also, fixed bug where invocations of overloaded methods made with no parentheses did not generate 'call' relations.