(Build b877) – 10 Feb 2017
- Fixed some problems with incorrect line count metrics.
- Fixed a potential issue where a " – " in the short name of the user checks may not allow the check to be run properly.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 16.6, MISRA 2008 rule 6-4-8, MISRA 2004 rule 15.5 and All Check script switchStatementShallHaveCaseClause.upl to properly handle empty case clauses that utilize curly braces
- Updated CodeCheck results text/dashboard export to convert html code back to plain text where needed.
- Updated the Dependency Browser and Dependency Graphs to remove implicit dependencies in Java.
- Fixed some problems with incorrect line counts in code with lambda expressions and Javadoc comments.
- Fixed issue with using the metric for functions and the TreeMap not resizing correctly.