(Build b875) – 28 Jan 2017
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 16-1-1, MISRA 2004 rule 19.14, and All Check script definedPreProcessorOperatorTwoStandardForms.upl to properly detect multiple MACROs used to define defined.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 21.1, MISRA 2008 rule 17-0-1, MISRA 2004 rule 20.1, and All Check script reserverIdentifiersMacrosAndFunctionsShallNotBeDefined.upl to no longer test inactive code.
- Added MISRA 2012 rule 20.6 to Code Check.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2008 rule 16-1-1, MISRA 2004 rule 19.14 and All Check script definedPreProcessorOperatorTwoStandardForms.upl where a defined operator was incorrectly flagged as a violation when used after a line continuation character while using the Fuzzy parser.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2008 rule 0-1-10 and All Check script definedFunctionsCalled.upl where a function call in inactive code wasn't being counted when using the Fuzzy parser.
- Fixed off-by-one error for some hunks where one side is empty.
- Fixed syntax error on some continuation lines in free format files.
- Added support for Jovial variation that allows copy directives with file names of the form '&DIR:NAME&' and copy files with .dat file endings.
- Fixed failure to save freetext to the database for file entities.