(Build b868) – 9 Dec 2016
- New feature allowing Codechecks to be ignored from the source code directly (https://btransfer.scitools.com/codecheck-comment-keywords/).
- Added semantic syntax highlight styles for PL/M.
- Fixed keyword highlighting for PL/M.
- Update butterfly graph to better show Java virtual calls.
- Fixed architecture entity lookup call to respect recursive argument.
- Added package metrics. For file average complexity and line metrics, made change to include the complexity and executable line count for executable code at the file level. Files with no executable code at the file level now have complexity and path count metrics of 0 instead of 1. Fixed bug where CountStmt metric was missing for class entities.
- Report errors about passing non-pod arguments through variadic functions as warnings since they don't affect the analysis in any way.