(Build b867) – 1 Dec 2016
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2012 17.6 where a failed lexer creation would cause a script error.
- C++ Parser, Add support for Tasking TriCore compiler.
- Fixed invalid dependency on libcurl on Linux.
- Fixed runtime warnings and related issues on Mac.
- For Pascal/Delphi, fixed bug where some unresolved entities failed to merge.
- For Pascal/Delphi, fixed bug where using 'private' for a record component name caused a syntax error.
- For Pascal/Delphi, fixed bug where no unknown entity reference was created for selected components of unknown entities.
- Fix slow pascal resolve times for large projects.
- Fixed missing init references for constructor init list references to fields that have a C++11 style in-class member initializer.
- Fixed bug in Visual Basic PercentLackOfCohesion metric that resulted in negative values in some code with auto-implemented properties.
- Added support for VS2015 use of ? in dictionary access and delegate calls, and added support for NameOf operator.