(Build b861) – 21 Oct 2016
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2012 rule 8.7 and All Check script noExternalLinkageUnlessExternal.upl where the check would fail on an entity that did not have a parent.
- Potential fix to a CodeCheck crash when interrupting/stopping an analysis.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2012 rule 8.4 and All Check script compatibleDeclarationVisibleWhenExternalLinkageIsDefined.upl where the check would fail on an entity that did not have a parent.
- CodeCheck Ignores Violation fix to allow commas in the notes field during an export/import. Also fixed an issue in the export when Check names contain quotes.
- Fixed a spelling error in Tools – Options – User Interface – Command Window Font.
- Fixed several Python API issues in the new Mac app bundle layout.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate names were not showing on the graph or table correctly (showing 0 on the table and combined on the graph).