(Build b858) – 30 Sep 2016
- Location Changes for C, Python and Custom Perl files. More details here https://scitools.com/api-location-changes-for-c-python-and-custom-perl/
- Fixed a problem with the wrong overloaded method being chosen in some cases. Also, fixed a problem that could cause unknown entities to be created for library entities on refresh parsing.
- Fixed some problems with overload resolution and references using implicit typing in 'foreach' statements.
- Added MISRA 2012 Directive 4.12 to Code Check.
- Added MISRA 2012 rule 16.5 to Code Check.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 2-13-4 and All Check script literalSuffixesShallBeUpperCase.upl to no longer test inactive code.
- Added MISRA 2012 rule 16.4 to Code Check.
- Added MISRA 2012 rule 20.4 and All Check script macroDefinedAsKeyword.upl to Code Check.
- Add MISRA 2012 directive 4.8 and All Check script objectImplementationHidden.upl to Code Check.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 20.1, MISRA 2008 rule 16-0-1, MISRA 2004 rule 19.1 and All Check script includesComeFirst.upl to ignore inactive code.
- Fixed some errors in package install on Mac.
- For Pascal/Delphi, added CountLineInactive metric.
- Fixed an issue with Find in Files when a user closes the results window while finding. Fixed an issue in the Find and Replace preview window when no project is loaded.
- Disable built-in includes on Windows.
- For web/html, fixed crash on extremely long strings for href url names.