(Build b850) – 29 Jul 2016
- Fixed incorrect values for AvgComplexity metrics on some files that contain interface type declarations.
- Fixed syntax error on use of 'out' keyword in named parameter association.
- Expanded functionality of MISRA 2008 rule 7-1-2 and All Check script parameterShallBeDeclaredAsConst.upl to better detect when a parameter is passed to another function.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 8-5-1 and All Check script variablesShallHaveValueBeforeUsed.upl to have a configurable option to treat data members passed to another function as initialized.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 12-1-3 and All Check script explicitConstructors.upl to ignore copy and move constructors.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 7-1-1 and All Check script unmodifiedVariablesShallBeConst.upl to have a configurable option to lessen the requirements to variables and parameters independently.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 6-4-5, MISRA 2004 rule 15.2 and All Check script unconditionalStatementShallTerminateNonEmptySwitchClauses.upl to accept Preprocessing directives used in switch statements.
- Fixed bug in auto format determination that sometimes produced a truncate value that was too low.
- Fixed bug where a method reference prefixed by an unknown method name sometimes resulted in a reference to the wrong method entity.
- Updated the License Server, Und, the various APIs and the Eclipse plugin to extend the expires timeout to 2 hours (applies to Und, APIs and Eclipse plugin only). The database open and analyze will re-checkout the license and the database close will check in the license. Please note that both the license server and the clients need to be updated to have the new extended expires time active.
- Updated Understand/Und to use the Portable/Dongle license expiration date as a maintenance expiration date.
- Fixed syntax error on some uses of attributes on property declarations, and syntax error on some generic function declarations.
- Fixed syntax error on 'stdcall' in some contexts, syntax error on some uses of the 'inherited' keyword, and syntax error on some public property declarations following method declarations.
- Fixed syntax error for some const class and record fields.
- Fixed an issue in Find in Files – Architectures where the architecture from the Architecture Browser right click menu would not be checked by default.
- Fixed scope of template parameter define references to be the templated entity instead of the enclosing scope.
- For xml, made change to use fullnames for xml elements, so separate elements are created for elements with the same simple name but nested in parent elements with different names.