(Build b847) – 1 Jul 2016
- Fixed bug where using a type keyword for a member reference, e.g. 'string.Empty', resulted in an unknown entity instead of a reference to the correct member.
- Fixed bug where call statement with alternate returns was not supported correctly in the control flow graph.
- Remove the Batch Graph Interactive Report from the installer since it causes issues with the Python API on Linux. It can still be installed from https://btransfer.scitools.com/support/gui-plugins/
- Updated New Project Wizard to allow users to specify a One Time Import option when using CMake or Visual Studio import files. This disables the sync functionality but allows the user to modify project files after the import.
- Added support for Python 3.5 async, await, and the @ operator.