(Build b840) – 6 May 2016
- Fixed bug where a reference to a class with the same name as a nested class could sometimes generate a reference to the wrong entity.
- Show python sub packages and parent packages in IB.
- Show java sub packages and parent packages in IB.
- Added 'transient' and 'volatile' to the type text of variables declared with these modifiers. Also, added a new reference kind, 'use return' for a variable directly returned by a method.
- Updated the License Server almhostid mismatch error.
- Updated Understand/Und to report the "Last Locked Process Id".
- Removed '__init__' from full names of entities defined in package __init__.py files.
- Added 'declare/declarein' relations between packages and subpackages.