(Build b839) – 29 Apr 2016
- Fixed bug where no call reference was created when an overloaded method was called but parameters passed didn't match any overload.
- Fixed bug where the use of an alias type name in a 'new' expression as an actual argument caused problems with overload resolution.
- Potential fix for a Fortran 66 Project Overview Chart crash.
- Preserve parameter types in function pointer types in fuzzy c++ parser.
- Added MaxNesting metric to the Treemap options.
- Preserve open/closed status of graphic nodes when changing Comments, Filename and Name options.
- Fixed a UML Sequence Diagram crash from the command line and the GUI.
- Created package entities for all levels of a dotted package name and linked packages to subpackages with a 'declare' relation.
- For Pascal/Delphi, fixed syntax error on use of 'inline' in .dfm file.
- Added 'Python Module File' kind.