(Build b829) – 19 Feb 2016
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 0-1-7 and All Check script discardedReturnValues.upl to correctly handle templated constructor initialization lists.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 7-5-4, MISRA 2004 rule 16.2, HIS rule 12, and All Check script noRecursion.upl to point violation at the instance of recursion.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 7-1-2 and All Check script parameterShallBeDeclaredAsConst.upl to have a configurable option to treat parameters passed to another function as modified.
- Updated All Check script externalTypeMismatch.upl to have a configurable option to treat MACROs without a value as an empty string.
- Updated All Check script constRefParam.upl to ignore move constructors.
- Updated All Check script oneVariablePerLine.upl to correctly handle range based loops.
- Fixed crash on switching projects with the contextual information sidebar open.
- Fix bug where file extension to file type mapping was broken.
- Fixed an issue where the expand/collapse icon would disappear in the Project Config dialog.
- Allow resizing of the License Setup Dialog.
- Fixed invalid entity kind for functions called in a template parameter dependent context and found through a using declaration. Added missing 'Using' reference to templates referenced in a using declaration.
- Fixed duplicate references to constructor call arguments in template class instantiations.
- For Web html and xml, fixed bug that caused invalid syntax errors and incorrect line counts.