(Build b827) – 12 Feb 2016
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 8.2 and All Check script functionsTypesInPrototypeForm.upl to correctly handle functions declared with template parameters.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 6.1 and 6.2 as well as All Check scripts bitFieldsDeclareWithAppropriateType.upl and singleBitNamedBitFieldsNotSigned.upl to properly handle nested typedef(s).
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2008 rule 2-13-1, MISRA 2004 rule 4.1, and All Check script onlyStandardEscapes.upl where #include directives that included a \ character were flagged as violations.
- Fixed licensing issue with Linux when adding an additional license.
- When converting projects to relative mode, don't convert files above the project directory.
- Fixed project browser file sync.