(Build b825) – 5 Feb 2016
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2008 rule 15-3-7 and All Check script catchAllHandlerShallOccurLast.upl where nested try .. catch blocks and successive try .. catch blocks were not tested correctly.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2012 rule 8.2 and All Check script functionsTypesInPrototypeForm.upl where functions built with MACROs were not handled correctly.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 8.4 and All Check script compatibleDeclarationVisibleWhenExternalLinkageIsDefined.upl to not run on function templates.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2008 rule 15-5-1 and destructorsNotThrowException.upl where destructors defined by MACROs were not handled correctly.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 7-1-1, All Check scripts unmodifiedVariablesShallBeConst and separateVariableDeclaration.upl to correctly handle template parameters.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 11-0-1 and All Check script nonPodMemberDataPrivate.upl to ignore class templates.
- Updated MISRA 2012 version 8.2 and All Check script functionsTypesInPrototypeForm.upl to allow for a MACRO defined as void to serve as an empty parameter list.
- Updated MISRA 2004 rules 8.10 and 8.11 as well as All Check scripts explicitStaticWhenInternal.upl and staticLinkageWhenPossible.upl to not test function templates.
- Updated operandOfSideEffect.upl to handle lambda functions correctly.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 3-1-1 and All Check script possibleToIncludemultipleTranslationsWithoutViolatingOneDefinition.upl to not run on class template methods.
- Updated MISRA 2004 rule 16.1 and All Check script noVarArgs.upl to no longer check implicit declarations.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 6-4-6, MISRA 2004 rule 15.3 and All Check script switchHasDefault.upl to correctly handle MACROs used to build switch statements.
- Updated Und Settings -CommandAddMode to correctly add files and directories to the project as Relative or Absolute independent of the Settings -AddMode configuration.
- Licensing dialog – Fixed a text issue with multiple "days" showing up.
- Updated the New Project Wizard so that none of the languages are on by default during the initial new project setup.