(Build b821) – 15 Jan 2016
- Added new 'end body' relations for ends of program unit bodies. Made declare relations for 'accept..do' statements 'declare body' relations.
- Fixed a bug in missingParameterName.upl where a false positive was thrown when a std::array object was used as a parameter.
- Updated HIS 01 and CommentCodeRatio.upl to have an option to run on either per file or per function.
- Updated unusedLocal.upl to ignore __range local object that's created during a range based loop.
- Updated MISRA 2004 rule 16.3, All Check script allFuncParamsNamed.upl and the InfoSiftr.pm library to utilize entities for more accurate parameter parsing.
- Updated Und to include an -exitstatus (lowercase) command line parameter for CodeCheck. This will override the errorlevel returned by Und with the CodeCheck violation count.
- Updated the UML Sequence Diagram to display the function filename instead of the function name in the lifeline header. The activation/click lifeline header will be for the file as well (not the function).
- Updated a_globals.pl with configurable flag options for testing local objects used across multiple program units.
- Don't show watched directories that are empty because all of their contents are excluded.
- Added project settings page to manage CMake compile command databases.
- Add CMake compile command databases as synced project files.
- Fixed missing define reference to exception catch variable decls defined inside of lambdas.
- Changed 'end' references to 'end body' for package and subprogram body declarations.