(Build b814) – 4 Dec 2015
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 9-3-3 and All Check script methodsMadeConstOrStaticIfPossible.upl to have an option to ignore virtual functions.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 7-1-2 and All Check script parameterShallBeDeclaredAsConst.upl to detect simple cases where the parameter is passed out of scope.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2012 rule 5.3, MISRA 2008 rule 2-10-2, MISRA 2004 rule 5.2, and All Check script scopeHiding.upl where overriding functions may be detected as false positives.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 8.3, MISRA 2008 rule 3-2-1, MISRA 2004 rule 8.3, and All Check rule allDeclarationsOfAnObjectShallHaveCompatibleTypes.upl to use expanded MACRO text.
- Updated All Check script destructorSetDataPtrTo0.upl to correctly handle C style and C++ style type casting.
- Updated the project configuration rescan to properly scan for the file types that may have been changed but not saved yet (while still in the configuration dialog).
- Fixed possible crash after a large number of consecutive file-not-found errors.
- Disabled error related to MS-style inline asm. Inline asm isn't analyzed.
- Added some missing special keywords (e.g. __declspec) to macro expansion. Fixed errant macro expansion tokens expanded from macro names passed as arguments.
- For php, fixed crash on files with unterminated comments.