(Build b809) – 6 Nov 2015
- Added support for c# 6.0 index initializers.
- Fixed bug loading some reference dll files that have structures used as generic actual parameters for parent classes. This fix may cause changes to CountMethodAll and CountClassCoupled metrics.
- Add support for MSVC 2015 C# project.
- Added support for c# 6.0 string interpolation.
- Added support for c# 6.0 exception filters.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 6-4-8, MISRA 2004 rule 15.5 and All Check script switchStatementShallHaveCaseClause.upl to allow for MACROs used in switch construction.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 0-1-7 and All Check rule discardedReturnValues.upl to properly handle void casted member functions.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2008 rule 8-4-1 and All Check script functionsShallNotBeDefinedWithEllipsisNotation.upl to handle template functions correctly.
- Fixed popup menu issues in entity filter and 'C++ (Strict)' options panel on Linux and Solaris. Fixed command line warnings related to the same issue.
- Potential fix for Getting Started News hanging and potentially crashing Understand if shutting down in that state.
- Updated licensing text email body for sending an almhostid to scitools.
- Updated the LicenseServer.exe to clear all data and load the new data in the reporting (graph and chart) if a new log file is selected.
- Fixed invalid implicit init reference for data members with an in-class initializer.