(Build b808) – 31 Oct 2015
- Added support for VS 2015 property initialization.
- Added support for the c# 'using static' directive and for the use of an expression as a property getter.
- Added support for c# 6.0 null-conditional operators.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 7-1-2 and All Check script to correctly handle const type * const correctly.
- Fixed bug where MISRA 2008 rule 15-1-1 and All Check script throwShallNotItselfCauseAnException.upl could get stuck in an infinite loop.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 8.6 and All Check script identifierWithExternalLinkageOneDefinition.upl to not fail in the event of an entity without a reference.
- Updated CodeCheck Ignores to use the script error message without the variables filled in to compare when removing ignored violations.
- Updated noDynamicMemory.upl to have an option to ignore smart pointers.
- Improve c++ resolve time.
- Fixed possible worker process crash on template parameter dependent bit width expressions.
- Added option to kill worker processes after timeout. Default is two minutes.
- Fixed hang on abort when reporting error messages.
- Added links to LiveChat for evaluation customers.
- Fixed split workspace drop into chosen tab order.