(Build b807) – 23 Oct 2015
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 8-0-1 and All Check script anInitDeclaratorListShallConsistOfASingleInitDeclarator.upl to not throw a false positive on template declarations that use a comma.
- Updated catchConstRef.upl to have an option to ignore ellipsis.
- Add Hersteller Intiative Software (HIS) Metrics to CodeCheck.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 8-4-4 and All Check script functionIdentifierShallBeUsedToCallOrAddress.upl to correctly handle function templates.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 15-3-5 and All Check script aClassTypeExceptionWillBeCaughtByReference.upl to be more accurate.
- For fuzzy c++ parser, fixed bug where deref references could be erroneously created for some parameter declarations.
- Updated the New Information Browser key command to not send a sync to the other Information Browsers if the Ctrl key is used. Used the Ctrl key to stay uniform with the option to hold the Ctrl key when using the 'View Information' context menu to open a new IB.
- Added missing throw and catch references.
- Updated the hover text in User Tools – Menu Text.
- Fix for the User Tool ordering with the Move Up and Move Down buttons.
- User Tools – Added convenience menu items to directly access parts of the User Tools configuration.
- For Php, fixed bug where some static class member references were not recognized.