(Build b805) – 10 Oct 2015
- Fixed invalid syntax error when using 'as <type>' in a conditional expression.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2008 rule 16-1-1, MISRA 2204 rule 19.14 and All Check script definedPreProcessorOperatorTwoStandardForms.upl where chained defined operators inside a larger marcro defintions was not handled correctly.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 18-4-1 and All Check script noDynamicMemory.upl to allow for C++ 11 method and constructor delete.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 8-4-4, MISRA 2004 rule 16.9 and All Check script functionIdentifierShallBeUsedToCallOrAddress.upl to correctly handle member functions and functions defined within a namespace.
- Updated the Und dependencies export 'longnoroot' and 'root' format to export the correct root.
- Fixed possible crash in auto-indent within C/C++ preprocessor conditionals.
- Updated the Favorites 'New Favorites' dialog to have focus on the line edit box.
- Updated Favorite Groups to select the next item in the list after removing the currently selected item.
- Add Understand icon to the install directory to make shortcuts easier to create.
- Fixed invalid prompt to save modified editors after canceling the project configuration dialog.
- Fixed a case sensitivity Windows issue with the 'Browse for Missing Includes' dialog.
- Fixed file encoding override copy/paste.
- Fixed failure to remember override settings for C/C++ language standard and sysroot when changed from the settings dialog.
- Fixed C/C++ language standard override copy/paste.
- Recognize 'h++' as a header extension.