(Build b803) – 2 Oct 2015
- For c#, fixed possible crash in attribute parsing.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2008 rule 6-6-1 and All Check script labelReferencedByAGotoShallBeInSameBlock.upl where /* and */ are used in alternating strings.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 7-1-2 and All Check script parameterShallBeDeclaredAsConst.upl to ignore function pointer parameters.
- Upgraded MISRA 2008 rule 2-10-5, MISRA 2004 rule 5.5 and All Check staticReuse.upl to include an option to ignore functions that are unknown or unresolved.
- Fixed bug in fuzzy c++ parser where macros defined in local scopes were not handled properly.
- Rename deferred option in Control Flow Cluster graph to ‘Show Finally-Block Flows’ and enable by default.
- Add Interactive Report to display API Information for all entities (previously the All Info script).
- Added essential complexity and path count metrics.
- Improved handling of Jovial 3 goto switch statements in control flow graph.
- Fixed problem where the use of Jovial 3 goto switch statements did not increase the cyclomatic complexity.
- Fixed an issue where adding Architectures, etc.. would resize the Find in Files dialog inappropriately.
- Added a persistent warning dialog box for strict parser errors.
- Updated the Metrics – TreeMap hover text.