(Build b802) – 26 Sep 2015
- Added MISRA 2012 rule 15.4 and MISRA 2004 rule 14.6 to Code Check. Also updated MISRA 2008 rule 6-6-4 and All Check script noMoreThanOneBreakOrGoto.upl to be more accurate and robust.
- Added MISRA 2012 rule 15.7 to Code Check.
- Added MISRA 2012 rule 15.5 to Code Check.
- Fixed an issue with Und not adding include paths with environment variables correctly on windows.
- Added support for National Instruments LabWindows/CVI compiler to fuzzy c++ parser.
- Updated Mac SDL licensing so that it will not be overwritten on future updates.
- Added automatic detection of available Apple SDKs on Mac.
- Fixed regression in showing Windows-specific options in target settings.
- Downgrade unqualified pointer to member function error to a warning in MSVC compatibility mode.
- Enable modules by default for Objective-C files.
- Added better support for blocks.
- Fixed possible crash on bit field expressions that don't evaluate to an integer constant.
- Added C++14 language standard options to the configuration panel.