(Build b801) – 19 Sep 2015
- Added automatic detection of -std flag for switching the C/C++ language standard.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2012 rule 5.1 and externalIdentifiersShallBeDistinct.upl where unresolved entities were incorrectly handled.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2012 rule 15.6 and All Check script iterationStatementShallBeCompoundStatement.upl where do .. while loops were not being handled correctly.
- Fixed bugs in MISRA 2012 rule 8.4, 6.1 and both of their All Check counterparts as well as externalTypeMismatch.upl to correctly handle typedefs.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 0-1-7 and All Check script discardedReturnValues.upl to handle inline void declarations correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the tabs shifting focus incorrectly when sorting alphanumerically through the dimple menu and on the CodeCheck tab title change (when alphanumeric sorting is enabled). Also fixed the CodeCheck modified icon (red/green) to show correctly.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 8.6 and All Check script identifierWithExternalLinkageOneDefinition.upl to include a note about adding system header files to project.
- Fixed an issue where the .DOT export option was not available on various graph types.
- For Ada control flow graphs, fixed bug where text was missing for 'abort' statements and select 'when' statements.
- Fixed a crash on Mac when enabling the .DOT export.
- Fixed analysis of preprocessed files containing GNU line markers.
- Added support for all MSVC extensions used in MFC/ATL headers.
- Fixed bug where entity fullnames sometimes had double '..' sequences.