(Build b799) – 5 Sep 2015
- Fix for potential crash when analyzing and accessing the Entity Comparison.
- Added support for EJECT and SKIP1/SKIP2/SKIP3 statements.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2008 rule 6-5-1 and All Check script forLoopShallContainASingleLoopCounter.upl where the new C++ 11 style for loop would crash the script.
- Fix a CodeCheck issue when double clicking a Result code snippet and no valid entity is associated with that violation. E.G. TODO comment.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2008 rule 3-2-1 and All Check script allDeclarationsOfAnObjectShallHaveCompatibleTypes.upl where nested parenthesis within a declaration would crash the script.
- Fixed bugs in MISRA 2008 rule 6-5-3, 6-5-5, All Check scripts loopControlVariableNotModifiedWithinConditionOrExpression.upl and loopCounterShallNotBeModified.upl where lexigraphically scanning the for loop did not handle C++ 11 style for loops correctly.
- Updated externalIdentifiersShallBeDistinct.upl and identifiersDistinctInScope.upl to fail without a script error when scanning malformed code.
- Fixed bug where some macro expansions caused problems in the control flow graph.
- Fixed an issue with File Dependency CSV Export Dialog hanging on Mac.
- Fixed library link names for user API library on Mac.
- Updated the License Server to not allow the AlmFree command to free ToGo licenses.
- Added option to compare include files by contents instead of path when adding found includes.
- Fixed worker process crash on designated initialization in an anonymous struct or union.
- Updated User Tools to allow the user to disable a user tool depending upon the project loaded.