(Build b798) – 28 Aug 2015
- Changed allocation reference kind from a plain 'ref' to a 'use alloc'. Also, changed reference kind for a default formal subroutine from a 'call' to a 'ref default formal'.
- Fixed an issue with Annotations disappearing from various text files.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rules 5.1, 5.8 and 8.5 as well as All Check script externalIdentifiersUnique.upl to be able to run on multi language projects.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2012 rule 7.3 where a bad entity was being passed to violation.
- Updated the Tools – Compare – Files results to display the MD5 hash when the files are considered the same.
- Previewer – Added a keybinding that allows users to toggle the previewer sync checkbox.
- Fixed text typo in the Project Portability dialog.
- Add includeby references to Pascal References IB field.
- For Pascal/Delphi, made missing include file messages 'warnings' instead of 'errors' to be consistent with other languages.
- Fixed possible crash on #include_next directives with the option to search for missing includes among project headers enabled.
- Fixed crash on database load with external perl + understand module.