(Build b797) – 21 Aug 2015
- Fix error handling strings with parentheses in api lexer with macro expansion enabled.
- Fixed bug where no 'end' reference was produced for anonymous types.
- Updated MISRA 2008 rule 7-3-4 and All Check script usingDirectivesShallNotBeUsed.upl to include line and column numbers in violations.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 8.5 to include file, line number and column number of one of the declare references.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 8.3, MISRA 2004 rule 8.3, MISRA 2008 rule 3-2-1 and All Check script allDeclarationsOfAnObjectShallHaveCompatibleTypes.upl to be more robust in the Strict parser.
- Fixed potential crash in CodeCheck when jumping to violation code in the Results Locator.
- CodeCheck – Terminology updated (Analysis – Inspect).
- Updated name of noErrno to be consistent with other check names.
- Added 'Fuzzy' tag to MISRA C 6.1, bitFieldsDeclaredWithAppropriateType.upl, singleBitNamedBitFieldsNotSigned.upl, and bitFieldsBoolOrExplicitSignedness.upl.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 8.14 and All Check script restrictShallNotBeUsed.upl to include a notice about using C99 and later.
- Updated MISRA 2012 rule 8.6 to include the Strict Only tag.
- Added MISRA 2012 rule 15.6 and All Check script iterationStatementShallBeCompoundStatement.upl to Code Check.
- Fix bug handling MSVC solution files with '.' project subdirectory specifications.
- Fixed an issue with renaming not working properly on files with a different case.
- For control flow graphs, make change to better handle switch/case statements with no branch alternatives.
- Bookmark and IB windows now will display the project name if there are multiple instances of Understand running and the windows are floating (not Docked).
- Added Java Implicit Member Variable and Java Implicit Method kinds to represent the implicit array members 'clone' and 'length'.
- For Pascal/Delphi, fixed some problems with include file processing.
- Fixed regression in saved macro expansion text for some functional macros.