(Build b794) – 1 Aug 2015
- Fixed regressions in detecting the source file in some compile commands.
- Fixed library link paths on Mac.
- Fixed bug where use of 'endprocedure' and 'endsubmodule' in fixed format files caused the creation of invalid local variables.
- Fixed bug in fixed format files where reference column numbers were incorrect when multiple semicolon separated statements appeared on a single line. These statements also appeared incorrectly in the control flow graph.
- Made change to create an unknown module when a submodule's parent is not found.
- Added support for Fortran 2008 lock and unlock statements.
- Added intrinsics08.txt file with list of intrinsic functions and modules for Fortran 2008. Added some missing names to the Fortran 2003 instrinsics file.
- Improved handling of unknown types. All unknown types with the same name now merge into a single entity instead of generating a separate entity for each referencing program entity.
- Fixed an issue where the Info Browser – Visit Next and Visit Previous would not leave the focus of a released window.
- Save-All toolbar button now displays properly.
- Fixed an issue with the Navigator not marking unsaved edited files with "*" correctly.
- Fixed an issue in almtest where ToGo debug info was showing unnecessarily.
- Fixed bug where the line break was sometimes missing after the first line of an html object cross ref item.
- Find in Files – Updated to dynamically resize the height of the dialog depending upon the "Find In" selection.
- Find in Files – Open Files – Fixed to use the File Types field correctly.