(Build b792) – 18 Jul 2015
- Wrap Annotations in hover text in editor.
- Fixed bug in MISRA 2004 rule 8.8 and corresponding All Check script where declaration of namespaces was not ignored.
- In Codecheck Checks Panel, wrap the "Detailed Description: File\Path\…" label when it exceeds the width of the window.
- Updated the Ignored Violations to display the notes as a column and allow for word wrap.
- In Code Check Checks view, allow columns to be user-resized.
- Added next page and previous page shortcuts to the codecheck window that can be set under tools->options->keybindings->codecheck.
- Fixed a bug in MISRA 2008 rule 11-0-1 and it's corresponding All Check script where a POD class was treated as a Non-POD class.
- Only show indent file and indent selection options in files that support it.
- Fix custom architectures to remember file entities when project portability changes.
- Fix editor hover text for unknown functions to match info browser for the parameters and return type.
- Add a right click menu option for c macros without a define reference to define/change the project value.
- Possible fix for issue, editor tab tooltips sometimes missing.
- Update to log usage and provide various reporting tables and graph.
- Almstatus – Updated the -b attribute to include the CheckedOut and CheckedIn status numbers. Also updated the -? (help) to detail the -b csv format.
- Almhostid – Updated to include a -s to show all almhostid's including duplicates. Fixed the Almhostid descriptions that were incomplete or absent.
- For Delphi Pascal, fixed invalid syntax error parsing some nested type declarations.
- For Pascal, fixed crash on parsing units with the same name as the containing namespace.
- Remember Project Browser File Sync checkbox state when Understand closes and reopens.
- Fixed Project Browser and Information Browser resize when showing incremental search.