(Build b789) – 29 Jun 2015
- Fix some line annotation weirdness.
- Fix some line annotation issues on file save.
- Fixed line count metrics for lines containing both code and comments in free format.
- Added option to print form feed inline instead of starting a new page.
- Fixed printing issues in files containing control characters.
- Fixed bug where reference information following 'end enum' was sometimes incorrect. Also, added support for Cray Fortran extension where enums can be named.
- Added a key bindings page for graphs.
- Fix issue with Show Inter Child Edges Default not applying to the collapsed start entity/architecture when the graph is first generated.
- Fixed failure to activate some new graph windows when the option to sort tabs alphabetically is enabled.
- Remove progress bars for graphs because of window resizing issues. Instead, show busy cursor when the mouse is over a graph that is still generating.
- Show python class attributes in UML class diagram when showing class details.
- Allow UML Class Diagram to be generated from a Python package.
- Check for binary content before trying to analyze a file.