(Build b782) – 23 May 2015
- Fix function length codecheck not working right in some scenerios.
- Made changes to handle Fortran 2008 codimension declarations.
- Fixed licensing issue where a valid auto eval license was not recognized when exiting the Licensing Setup Dialog. Fixed licensing issue when no Understand.ini file is present and connecting to a license server gave a false maintenance message to the user.
- Match Annotation tab names to annotation menu text for consistency.
- Added the dependency browser to the view menu.
- Fixed error where '>' character was added onto the ends of multi-line function names on calls/called by graph svg export.
- Fix cluster coloring in svg export.
- Restore missing tree arrows in the ireport results window.
- Make arrows in trees follow application style foreground color.
- Fixed bug where a named root used in a classpath .jar did not work correctly.
- For reports, added Extend Tree for C++.
- Only show entity filter categories with content.
- Fixed bug where some project settings, like adding found include files to the project, were not working properly when used from the command line.