(Build b781) – 15 May 2015
- In Und, change the name of the Import report to Imports to avoid name conflict with the command import.
- Fix an issue where the Eclipse plugin failed to analyze when a graph was open. (To apply fix, you must update the Eclipse plugin from the update site).
- Improved handling of macros defined in inactive regions in fuzzy C++ parser.
- Fix for crash in previewer window that sometimes occurred on reparse.
- Fix some translation issues in annotations dialogue, application styles settings page, and previewer.
- Changed the icon in tools->options->User Interface to a user, and removed icons for the sub pages to make it consistent with the rest of the dialogue.
- Add support for Java and C# for uml sequence diagrams.
- Fix cluster control flow graph bug that showed all nodes even when hide nodes with no highlighted edges was checked.
- Fix issue with styled labels in cluster control flow graphs repeating the first character for each node in Python.
- Fix possible crash on view information.