(Build b778) – 2 May 2015
- For c# control flow graphs, added label text to labeled statements.
- Removed “Global Objects” option from the Compare Entities dropdown list.
- Add new codecheck to look for control characters like formfeed and bell.
- Fixed editor detection of file names containing a plus.
- Possible fixes for crash in preview window on reparse / project open.
- Fixed binary detection of files loaded from zip files. The editor will now prompt before trying to open .class files from jar files.
- Update Keybindings page for Previewer window to have the correct name.
- Fixed an issue with graphs taking the shortcut key from an editor while in split view.
- Changed database entity information to make checksum part of uniquename for an entity be based on unix style file names.
- Changed database entity information to make uniquename for an entity not be based on line number within a file.
- Fixed an issue with Scheduled Activities not using the “Run every X Minutes” setting correctly.
- Fixed worker process crash on #include_next directive found by searching project headers.
- Fixed resolve of methods in Objective-C categories.
- Added Understand::Gui::sync(entity) to perl api.
- Add documentation for freetext command to Perl API.